Female Hair Loss FAQ's

Can I get NHS funding for The Kinsey System?

A number of our clients have successfully achieved this, but it very much depends on the policy of your local Health Authority. 

Start by asking your G.P., dermatologist or surgeon to investigate and, whilst we can't act on your behalf, we're happy to help in any way we can to provide the information or professional assessment your G.P. or local funding panel may need to fully consider your case.


See 52 more female hair loss FAQ's