Three of the four female cast members from the new 'Glee' UK Tour, G-Mania, had us all singing hits from the show today as they entrusted their locks to the Mark Glenn "angels" in readiness for a five-month trek around UK theatres.
Stacey McClean, Emma Soraya-Beard and Kimberley Southwick gave an impromptu performance for clients and staff to express their delight after hair extensions at our Mayfair, London studio.
"I think they're going to look fantastic on stage," said Stacey. "It's the best thing I've ever had done - I've had extensions before but the 'glued-in' type. But these are just the best. It's amazing, it feels so light and just really natural."
Emma said, "I've had micro-ring extensions before but this feels really comfortable, much more lightweight yet it's thicker and fuller and it feels just like my own hair."
'Best hair in the world'
Kimberley has only ever had temporary clip-in extensions before so she was an extensions newbie. She said, "I'd heard that Mark Glenn have got a fantastic reputation and do the best hair in the world so this was my first choice."
And, after "swishing" her new hair extensions she said, "I feel like a completely different person to the one who walked into the salon. I feel more confident in myself and I feel more beautiful. It doesn't feel uncomfortable and it didn't hurt having them done - it doesn't feel like I've got anything in my hair, it just feels nice."
According to producers, the UK tour with a cast of 11 - 4 girls and 7 boys - is set to be "a high-octane, high-on-life, feel-good production" and includes stars from The X-Factor and Britain's Got Talent.
You can see the girls and their before and after Mark Glenn hair extensions pictures below - and you can see more in the Hair Extensions Case Studies section on our site.
- Stacey first tasted the limelight as a member of S-Club Juniors when she was 12 and has had 8 UK Top Ten hits. She was also in the X-Factor with mentor, Danni Minogue
- She said, "I'm mixed race, quarter Nigerian, so my hair's quite hard to manage. I've had glue extensions before but I found that they don't last very long, I had quite a few falling out and they didn't feel secure because they were quite heavy on my head"
- She said of her experience at Mark Glenn, "The staff have been just amazing and made me feel really welcome. And my hair feels amazing, I can't believe it's mine! I'm so happy with it, I've always dreamed of my hair to be like this"
- "I've always been quite conscious of going to hairdressers and just having my hair cut alone, so I was a bit unsure about the technique and whether it would feel right or whether it would be too heavy but I'm now a massive fan and I don't think I'm ever going to have them out now - I'll feel bare if I don't have these in!"
- Emma first came to prominence in the final of Popstars: The Rivals back in 2002, pipped to the post by a memorable sing-off with Cheryl Cole who went on to form Girls Aloud
- She was in the girlband, Clea and could be seen last year in the final of Paris Hilton BFF on ITV
- She's had micro-ring extensions before and says she was concerned about having extensions because of the damage they can cause
- She said of the Mark Glenn extensions, "They feel really comfortable, much more lightweight yet it's thicker and fuller and it feels just like my own hair. They don't pull on my hair like my other extensions"
- "I feel I could do this forever so I feel really comfortable and relaxed and confident with the procedure - I'll definitely do it again and I can't wait to go on stage with this hair!"
- Former X-Factor finalist Kimberley has also been filming for Channel 4's Shameless. She's never had extensions before and was quite nervous about it
- "I'd heard that Mark Glenn have got a fantastic reputation and do the best hair in the world so this was my first choice," she said
- "Having my hair like this feels absolutely gorgeous, it instantly makes you feel beautiful and I just feel like a superstar!"
- "The hair doesn't feel uncomfortable and it didn't hurt having it done - it doesn't feel like I've got anything in my hair, it just feels nice"
- "I feel like a completely different person to the one who walked into the salon," said Kimberley. "I feel more confident in myself and I feel more beautiful"