First and foremost, it's all about creating beautiful hair.
But, housed over two floors within an exclusive and vibrant neighbourhood, you'll feel right at home in our busy but chilled custom-designed studio with:
- Bespoke Italian designer furniture
- 18 luxurious and spacious styling stations
- Unique, specially commissioned artwork
- Peaceful, self-contained styling suites for those needing total privacy
- Individual, electronically adjustable backwashes in three separate areas
- Designer ladies bathrooms with their own individual dressing rooms
- One-of-a-kind mirrors with optional cover-up panels
- State of the art comfort cooling and heating throughout
- Individual music zones
- Custom-designed, adjustable illumination with over 300 low voltage light fittings
- Free refreshments from our restaurant-quality coffee bar including a choice of teas and over 20 different coffees
- Wireless internet access
Take a Virtual Tour Inside Mark Glenn, London upstairs, downstairs, in and out
Use your mouse or swipe inside to take a look around
View Larger Map
Our Village plenty to see and do
Whether you're visiting on your own or bringing a friend or partner with a few hours to spare, you'll be spoilt for choice with things to do nearby.
The likes of London's Oxford Street, Hyde Park and Regent Street are all a stone's throw away and we're adjacent to the beautiful Kensington Gardens and Royal Palace.
Nestled amongst a parade of shops in an exclusive residential area, the hustle and bustle of Queensway and London's first department store, Whiteleys, are a short walk away.
If you're staying over, some of London's finest boutique hotels - as well as 5-star luxury - surround our location.